The best music albums according escorlo in mp3 format hosted at Rapidshare with complete information from Wikipedia

Latest 5 Best Albums !

27 June, 2008

Ben Kweller. Ben Kweller (2006)



Ben Kweller is the self-titled third album by Ben Kweller. It was released September 19, 2006 on ATO Records.

For the 9 weeks leading up to the release of the Album Ben Kweller previously took footage of himself and made an internet mini-show called "One Minute Pop Song." Each episode would consist of usually 2-6 minutes.

Topics of the videos were varied. Some of the topics were about a fan who sent in a cover version of a song, talking about laying down the tracks and playing all the instruments on the album, showing a tour of the studio, Ben Kweller rating himself on each instrument, telling a story about Neil Young, and talking about how he learned to play the drums from his father.

On his Myspace website, Ben described the making of the album as "very exciting, emotional and challenging." He explained that since he played all the instruments on the album it "was a big change for me and it produced something really intimate and special. It's such a different way of working but if you can pull it off it makes a very cool and unique sound." He also described a song on the album, "A bonus for me, and you, is I think I might have written my best song while I was in the studio. It's called 'Thirteen'. It's very personal and almost hard for me to listen to."

Track Listing

All songs and instruments by Ben Kweller.

  1. "Run" – 3:07
  2. "Nothing Happening" – 3:53
  3. "Sundress" – 4:06
  4. "I Gotta Move" – 3:10
  5. "Thirteen" – 4:17
  6. "Penny on the Train Track" – 4:28
  7. "I Don't Know Why" – 3:06
  8. "Magic" – 3:08
  9. "Red Eye" – 4:20
  10. "Until I Die" – 4:07
  11. "This Is War" – 2:25
Download Album ! DOWNLOAD ALBUM
Sing It ! SING IT

No comments: